CE Credits Online has been providing continuing education credits to K-12 educators since 2002. Our courses are offered nationwide, serving the professional learning needs of thousands of K-12 educators. Our courses are:
- High-quality online professional learning courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- 100% online - no commuting, no missed classes, and no dress code.
- Self-paced courses, offering participants the flexibility to work anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education
- User-friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies & skills
- All CE Credit Online courses are eligible for University Credits (for an additional fee) through our university affiliates. Please visit our University Affiliation page for more information.
Our courses cover a variety of instructional areas and meet the needs of many educator groups, including;
- Reading / Language Arts
- Instructional Strategies
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Transforming Instruction with Technology
- Classroom and Behavior Management
- Creating Effective Learning Environments
- Beginning Teachers
- Special Education
- Support Staff