Choosing Courses / Using the Libraries
Our courses are organized into content libraries
to help you select
your areas of interest or need.
Click on the title of a library and all the courses comprising that library will
appear. You may then read about the courses that interest you.
In order to enroll and see the tuition that is available to you, you must select
your State and District.
This will take you to a screen where you will
find the tuition, your state and district requirements, any discounts that may be
available to you (many districts partner with us to provide their educators with
discounted tuition), and any special instructions or requirements that apply to
If you have any questions, please use the “Contacts” tab.
Why Choose CE Credits Online
CE Credits Online has been providing continuing education credits to K-12 educators since 2002. Our courses are offered nationwide, serving the professional learning needs of thousands of K-12 educators. Our courses are:
- High-quality online professional learning courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- 100% online - no commuting, no missed classes, and no dress code.
- Self-paced courses, offering participants the flexibility to work anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education
- User-friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies & skills
- All CE Credit Online courses are eligible for University Credits (for an additional fee) through our university affiliates. Please visit our University Affiliation page for more information.
Our courses cover a variety of instructional areas and meet the needs of many educator groups, including;
- Reading / Language Arts
- Instructional Strategies
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Transforming Instruction with Technology
- Classroom and Behavior Management
- Creating Effective Learning Environments
- Beginning Teachers
- Special Education
- Support Staff