Certificate of Completion
You will be able to access and print a completion certificate from your account once you complete your CE Credits Online course(s). Your completion certificate will reflect the name of the course you completed and the number of hours it represents. CE Credits Online is authorized to provide certificates of completion reflecting specific state or district forms of approved professional development credits in the following states and districts:
- Arkansas – Professional development hours (PDU)
- Florida- In-Service Points
- Georgia- Professional Development Units (PLU)
- Illinois- Clock Hours
- Kentucky- Effective Instructional Leadership Act (EILA) Credits
- Mississippi- Mississippi State CEU
- Montana – Renewal Units
- Texas- Continued Professional Education (CPE renewal units)
- Washington – Clock Hours from your Educational Service District
- Vermont- CEU provided by Lamoille Area Professional Development Academy (LAPDA)
The following large districts have approved our courses for the following forms of credit:
If your state or district is not listed above, it does not have a statewide process of approval. Before taking courses for recertification or license renewal using CEUs we recommend each participant check “Your State Requirement” once you have selected “Find My State” from our site. CE Credits Online makes every effort to provide accurate information regarding a participant's state's requirements for license renewal and we provide you with the URL to your states re-certification information so you can check the information yourself.
University Academic Credit: All states accept the academic credits issued by our regionally-approved university partners for re-certification purposes.