All CE Credits Online Courses are Clock Hour Approved by ESD 101
ESD 101 Teachers and Administrators are Eligible for Discounted Tuition Earn Clock Hours or University Credits
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO OBTAIN YOUR CLOCK HOURS
To Receive your Clock Hours:
Once you complete your course, please request a “Clock Hour Form” by mail, fax or phone from ESD 101.
Request Clock Hour Forms:
Send in Completed Clock Hour Request Form, Certificate of Completion and Clock Hour Fees:
- Karen Domini
- NEWESD 101
- 4202 S. Regal
- Spokane, WA 99223
Your CE Credits Online Completion Certificate can be printed from your CE Credits Online Student Homepage. Clock hour fees are $2.00 per clock hour.
Additional information regarding clock hours and NEW ESD 101 professional learning information can be obtainedhere.
To Request University Credit:
All courses are eligible for university credit. University Credit requests must be submitted from your Student Homepage within two (2) weeks of your CE Credits Online course completion.
Please visit our University Affiliations for more information about our university partnerships. (Additional fees apply to receive University credit.)
CE Credits Online is pleased to offer you high-quality online professional development courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- University credits available
- Asynchronous – start at any time
- Self-paced – work at your own convenience
- Completely online – no commuting, parking, missed classes and no dress code!
- User friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies and skills
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education