ALL CE CREDITS ONLINE COURSES ARE APPROVED FOR CLOCK HOURS THROUGH OLYMPIC EDUCATIONAL SERVICE DISTRICT 114
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO OBTAIN YOUR CLOCK HOURS
To Request Clock Hours:
Step 1: Upon completion of your course send a copy of your certificate of completion via email to: email@example.com
- Or you can send it to their physical address at:
- Clock Hour Registrar at Olympic ESD 114
- 105 National Avenue N
- Bremerton, WA 98312
or fax to: 360-782-5093
Step 2: ESD 114 will send you a Request for Clock Hours form.
Step 3: Sign and return the Request for Clock Hours form with your payment (the cost is $2.00 per clock hour).
If you have any questions, please call:
Professional Development Registrar
You can also visit ESD 114's website for more Clock Hour information here
To Request University Credit: University Credits: All courses are eligible for university credit. University credit must be requested within two weeks of course completion from your student homepage.
Please visit, University Affiliations for more information. (Credit fees are not included in the cost of tuition)
CE Credits Online is pleased to offer you high-quality online professional development courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- University credits available
- Asynchronous – start at any time
- Self-paced – work at your own convenience
- Completely online – no commuting, parking, missed classes and no dress code!
- User friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies and skills
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education