3 "P" CREDITS -- ONLY $160 FOR EACH COURSE (13 available)
(does not include $125 ASPDP fee)
Salary differentials for NYC DOE Employees and/or
the 175 Required NYS PD Hours
|Spring||Dates ||Summer||Dates |
|Spring 2015 Term Registration Opens:
||December 15, 2014
||Summer 2015 Term Registration Opens:
||May 18, 2015
|Spring 2015 Term Registration Closes:
||April 3, 2015
||Summer 2015 Term Registration Closes:
||July 20, 2015
| Courses Begin:
||February 16, 2015
||July 6, 2015
||June 26, 2015
||Complete Courses by:
||August 17, 2015
How to Register and Enroll
- Register. To obtain "P" credits, you must register for each CE Credits Online course on the NYC DOE ASPDP website. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
- Our courses are in the ASPDP catalog using the provider drop-down menu and selecting CE Credits Online/Riesling Group. You will pay the NYC DOE ASPDP fee of $125 when you register.
- Enroll. Once you have registered, you must enroll on the CE Credits Online website (www.cecreditsonline.org/ASPDP). You are here now, so you may proceed if you have already registered for your courses. Click "Add to the Cart" to enroll in the courses in which you registered for through the NYC DOE ASPDP. You will pay the $160 course fee to CE Credits Online.
- If you enroll on the CE Credits Online website prior to registering on the NYC DOE ASPDP website, you will be enrolled, but if you do not register on the NYC DOE ASPDP website within two weeks of enrolling, you will be locked out of your CE Credits Online account. This ensures you do not miss registering with the NYC DOE ASPDP and thereby fail to qualify for "P" credits. You will be able to access your courses again when you are registered and have paid on the NYC DOE ASPDP website.
- CE Credits Online checks its enrollments against NYC DOE ASPDP registrants weekly to ensure everyone who has enrolled is registered.
- Once the term begins you may access your course.
- Completion. At the end of the term, we will notify NYC DOE ASPDP of your completion status. They will verify your grades and payments. Once you have been “Validated for Credit” on the NYC DOE ASPDP site, you will be able to print your P Credit Transcript. To view or print your transcript(s), go to “Show Enrolled Courses” on the ASPDP site and select the “View Print Transcripts” tab.
Cost: $285 ($160 payable to CE Credits Online, $125 payable to the NYC DOE ASPDP)
Please Read: ASPDP Refund Policy & Program Policy
Credits Earned: 3 "P" Credits (each)
Course Length: 36 Hours (self-paced, work anytime, anywhere)
Access: 100% Online, 24/7, no late registrations, no extensions
Format: engaging presentation of material, video modeling with real teachers in the classroom, forum discussions. Apply new strategies (K-12) and receive 1-on-1 feedback.
Please read: “P” Credit Requirements
“P” Credit Requirements
- Courses are available for “P” credits for NYC Salary Differentials and/or the 175 hour NYS PD Requirement.
University Credits are not available for NYC DOE ASPDP “P” credit courses.
- CE Credits Online provides online courses approved for “P” credits, and NYC DOE After School Professional Development Program (ASPDP) issues the “P” credits.
- To receive “P” credits from NYC DOE ASPDP you must register on their site and complete your coursework on the CE Credits Online website according to the registration and completion deadlines listed on the ASPDP website.
- If you do not complete your coursework by the end of the term and you still want to receive "P" credits, you will need to re-register and pay for the course again in the term you will complete.