LAUSD educators receive preferred pricing for all the courses offered here on the LAUSD/UTLA University Credits course page. The courses listed on this page are currently not eligible for Salary Points through the Joint Salary Point Committee, but are eligible for graduate-level university credits, which may be submitted for Salary Points. University credits fees will vary depending on which university you request to receive your academic credits through once you complete your course(s) and the fees are in addition to the cost of the course. We recommend Humboldt State University. See here for academic credit fees University Credit Information.
As courses are submitted and approved by the Joint Salary Point Committee, they will be listed on the LAUSD/UTLA Salary Point page and will no longer be listed on this page. The CE Credits Online courses approved by the LAUSD/UTLA Salary Point Committee are offered at the lowest price available to any educators.
See the UTLA contract for requirements and restrictions. UTLA Contract (Section XV 1.2 and 1.3).
It will be your responsibility to provide the information to the LAUSD Salary Point Allocation Department for salary point processing using the U- form found at the following link: U-Form - Application for point credit approval (using an official university transcript)
The following courses are approved for Multicultural credits:
- ELL Language Assessment and Related Issues in the K-12 Classroom: An Introduction
- English Language Learners in Your Classroom
- Content-based Instructional Strategies for ELL
- Teaching English Language Learners (ELL): An Introduction
- Creating Compassionate Schools
Why Choose CE Credits Online
CE Credits Online has been providing continuing education credits to K-12 educators since 2002. Our courses are offered nationwide, serving the professional learning needs of thousands of K-12 educators. Our courses are:
- High-quality online professional learning courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- 100% online- no commuting, no missed classes, and no dress code.
- Self-paced courses, offering participants the flexibility to work anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education
- User-friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies & skills
- All CE Credit Online courses are eligible for University Credits(for an additional fee) through our university affiliates. Please visit our University Affiliation page for more information.
Our courses cover a variety of instructional areas and meet the needs of many educator groups, including;
- Reading / Language Arts
- Instructional Strategies
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Transforming Instruction with Technology
- Classroom and Behavior Management
- Creating Effective Learning Environments
- Beginning Teachers
- Special Education
- Support Staff