CE Credits Online and Humboldt County Office of Education are pleased to offer you discounted pricing for online professional development courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
Join other Humboldt County Office of Education educators in taking online coursework for discounted tuition!
Humboldt State University (HSU): HSU offers post baccalaureate, 700 level credits for all CE Credits Online courses.
If you have questions, please contact:
Colby Smart at Humboldt County Office of Education
CE Credits Online
University Credit Request
CE Credits Online is the course provider and Humboldt State University is the accrediting institution. The HSU Office of Extended Education issues the university credit, and there is a fee of $50 per credit. Upon completion of your course, you have two weeks to apply and pay for university credit. University credit fees are not included in the price listed. Once we have verified that all your coursework is completed and approved, and we have received the credit fees, your paperwork, along with the fees, will be sent to Humboldt State University for processing at the end of each month. The processing of your credits can take up to 6-8 weeks from the time of your request.
For more information visit our University Affiliations page.
*(University Credits are available for an additional fee.)
- University credits available (Humboldt State University*)
- Preferred tuition available for Humboldt County Office of Education
- Asynchronous – start at any time
- Self-paced – work at your own convenience
- Completely online – no commuting, parking, missed classes and no dress code!
- User friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies and skills Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education