To Receive Clocks Hours and/or University Credits
Purchasing a Course:
- You will purchase your course from ESD 112 and receive an Enrollment Code upon purchase.
- To purchase, please go to: ESD 112 pdenroller
- Enroll at CE Credits Online by coming back HERE.
- Add the course to the Cart (you will not be charged). Enter your Enrollment Code when prompted and click “Validate”. Follow the prompts to log in or create an account to complete your enrollment.
- Once you’ve enrolled, you will have up to 180 days to complete your course.
- You will receive your Certificate of Completion via email upon your completion.
Obtaining Clock Hours:
- Log into pdEnroller
- Select “My Events” under your name.
- In the event list you’ll select “Attendee Page” for the online class you’ve completed.
- Under "Announcements" you’ll find the “Clock Hour Claim Code”, an alpha-numeric 6-digit code X#X-#X#.
- Use this code in “Claim Clock Hours” under the “Clock Hours” drop down.
- Follow the instructions on the page, being sure to upload the corresponding “Certificate of Completion”. Your hours will be recorded as Unverified until ESD staff reviews and confirms your “Certificate of Completion”; please allow up to 30 days for this review to be completed.
For Questions regarding Clock Hours, please contact:
Karen Solberg: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Britt Becker: Britt.Becker@ESD112.org
University Credits: All courses are eligible for university credit. If you want or need university credits in lieu of or in addition to clock hours, please call CE Credits Online at 425-788-7275 ext. 104.
University credits are $50 per semester credit (15 hours=1 credit, 30 hours=2 credits and 45 hours=3 credits). Credits are available from regionally accredited universities and CE Credits Online provides our university partners with the required documentation. For more information on our university partners, please see our university partners.