CE Credits Online is committed to providing the highest quality courses at the very best price. To fulfill this commitment we create courses that meet the high standards and comply with the academic policies of our post-baccalaureate credit providers listed below.
You may request academic credits upon completion of your CE Credits Online course(s).
If you will be requesting university credits, it is important you read all the information for your selected university. Some universities require you to obtain a letter grade and others offer both letter grades and a pass/fail option. If you require a letter grade or intend to obtain academic credit from a university requiring a letter grade, you will select that option prior to beginning your course during the enrollment process.
Interested in becoming a CE Credits Online University Partner? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the university to see requirements
Adams State University
Since its cornerstone was laid in 1925, Adams State University has grown from a teachers’ college into a fine liberal arts college. Today, students can earn a bachelor’s degree in any of 16 majors, with 28 minors and emphases. Adams State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Adams State University Extended Studies delivers to students many of the same high-quality courses and programs offered on campus using the flexibility of distance delivery. Extended Studies connects with more than 12,000 students with over 22,000 enrollments, and 1,300 instructors globally to provide quality learning and teaching opportunities.
Adams State University is on a semester based system and offers graduate credit for all CE Credits Online courses (500 level) and the cost per credit is $55. Students must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible. All credit requests must be submitted and paid for within two weeks upon completion of your course.
Graduate Credit Instructions:
- Upon completion of your CE Credits Online course, email us at email@example.com to let us know you would like to receive credits from Adams State University.
- Register and pay $55 per credit for your ASU graduate credits at Adams State University website.
- Once you request and pay for your credits, you will receive an official transcript from Adams State University in three to four weeks.
If you have questions about requesting graduate credit from Adams State University you may call 1-800-548-6679.
Allow three weeks from the time you submit your credit request to receive your official transcript from Adams State University. Once grades have been processed by Adams State University students automatically receive an official transcript. Additional copies can be requested but at your cost by submitting the request form located at the records office site. It’s Adams State University’s way of confirming to students that their class has been registered and graded. This is cued up by course and not by term.
Humboldt State University
California State University System - Humboldt State University (HSU) is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology, American Chemical Society, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, Council on Social Work Education, National Academy of Early Childhood Programs, National Association of School Psychologists, National Association of Schools of Art & Design, National Association of Schools of Music, National Association of Schools of Theatre, National League of Nursing and the Society of American Foresters. The California State Board of Education, US Immigration & Naturalization and the Veteran's Administration have approved Humboldt State.
Humboldt State University is on a semester based credit system. HSU offers post baccalaureate, graduate level, x701 Extended Education courses designed specifically for credentialed teachers which do not require admission to a graduate program
- Step 1: Purchase a CE Credits Online Graduate Credit Course (Humboldt State University) CE Credits Online is the course provider and Humboldt State University is the accrediting institution. Humboldt issues the university credit. Upon completion of your course, your completion paperwork will be sent to Humboldt State University for processing on or about the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Step 2: Confirming Your HSU University Credit Request Has Been Processed It can take HSU 4 to 6 weeks to process your request once they have received it. You will know that you have been processed when HSU emails you a "Confirmation of Registration" letter detailing how to access your student records.
- Step 3: Ordering an Official Transcript Transcripts should be ordered after you have received confirmation from HSU that all classes for the current semester have been processed. You can find more information on transcripts at http://www.humboldt.edu/registrar/transcripts.
Valley City State University
Valley City State University (VCSU) has served the state and region for nearly 120 years. Founded in 1890 as a teachers college, VCSU is widely regarded as a long-time leader in teacher education (NCATE approved school). Over the years, VCSU has also developed innovative programs in business, information technology, health, and science, plus an outstanding portfolio of programs in the liberal arts. More recently, VCSU has established an impressive national reputation for being a leader in implementing technology into our teaching delivery methods. Every VCSU student and faculty member has a laptop computer, and technology is embedded in everything we do.
VCSU is accredited through The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) is an independent corporation and one of two commission members of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA), which was founded in 1895 as one of six regional institutional accreditors in the United States. The Higher Learning Commission accredits, and thereby grants membership in the Commission and in the North Central Association, degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region.
- Step 1: Purchase a CE Credits Online Graduate Credit Course (Valley City State University) CE Credits Online is the course provider and Valley City State University is the accrediting institution. The VCSU Office of Extended Learning issues the university credit. Upon completion of your course, your completion paperwork will be sent to Valley City State University for processing on or about the 1st or the 15th of each month
- Step 2: Confirming Your VCSU University Credit Request Has Been Processed It can take VCSU 4 to 6 weeks to process your request once they have received it. You will know that you have been processed by logging on to CampusConnection and printing a free unofficial transcript. Accessing Grade Reports (Transcripts) Through CampusConnection http://www.vcsu.edu/extend/vp.htm?p=1018 Follow the onscreen directions.
Step 3: Ordering an Official Transcript
Transcripts should be ordered after you have confirmed your unofficial transcript is available from VCSU.
A copy of the academic transcript may be obtained through the Office of the Registrar. Only the student may request the transcript. You can find more information on official transcripts at http://www.vcsu.edu/registrar/vp.htm?p=171
Seattle Pacifc University
Seattle Pacific University’s School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), now known as the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation, or CAEP. NCATE/CAEP accreditation is a mark of distinction, and provides recognition that a school of education has met national professional standards for the preparation of teachers and other educators. The University is a member of the Association of American Colleges and of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. It is fully accredited by the Washington State Board of Education for preparation of elementary and secondary teachers. SPU is a full member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
The University is a member of the AACSB—The International Association of Managerial Education and the Association for Continuing Higher Education. The University is approved by the United States Government for education of veterans and their dependents under the applicable public laws.
For more information and to see all courses approved for University Credits and Washington State Clock Hours, please go to https://www.cecreditsonline.org/collections/seattle-pacific-universityFor more information and to see all courses approved for University Credits and Washington State Clock Hours, please go to https://www.cecreditsonline.org/collections/seattle-pacific-university