If you are a NYC DOE teacher, we offer P Credit courses for your salary differential that can be found here.
See Registration and Continuing Teacher and Leader Education Requirements for more information.
CTLE Individual Record
To Enroll in a Course:
- Select the course or courses you wish to take.
- Choose the version of this course you would like to take: Course + Credits (university credit fees are included, and you will receive an official University transcript) or Course Only (you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which you may be able to use in your district for alternative kinds of credits). View the University Partner tab for descriptions of our regionally-accredited university partners.
- Add the course to your Cart and continuing shopping, if you’d like to purchase more courses.
- When you are ready to check out, go to your cart. You will be asked to log into your account or create a new account.
- Follow the enrollment and payment prompts. If you have a coupon/discount, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt and be able to login to your course at eclassroom.cecreditsonline.org. You have 180 days from your purchase to complete your course.
- If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon Course Completion:
Course + Credits Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that includes the name of the course, the number of professional development hours completed and our CTLE ID Number.
- CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected.
- The University partner will process your course completion and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
- You will receive directions on how to receive your transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
- You must check with your district to ensure the credits received will meet your specific requirements. We will not be held responsible if your school, district or state does not accept the credits issued.
Course Only Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that will include the name of the course, the number of professional development hours completed and our CTLE ID Number.
- The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a professional development course was taken and passed.