- Select your course from the list below.
- If you want Clock Hours only, select the Course Only option for the course(s). You will receive a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course, which you will use to obtain your Clock Hours.
- If you want to receive graduate-level University Credits, select the Course + Credits option of the course(s). Credit fees are included in the price of the course.
- You will have up to 180 days to complete your course(s).
How to Obtain Clock Hours:
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will be emailed your Certificate of Completion.
- Submit your Certificate of Completion to: Registrar@oesd114.org and request a Clock Hour Form.
Send your Clock Hour Form and payment for Clock Hours to:
Registrar at Olympic ESD 114
105 National Avenue N
Bremerton, WA 98312
Bridgette Golden at (360) 478-6868
To Receive University Credit:
All courses are eligible for university credit. Select the Course + Credits option of the course at the time of purchase. The drop down allows you to select the university. See the University Partners tab for a description of our regionally-accredited university partners.
Upon completion of your course, CE Credits Online will submit the required documentation to the university you selected so you may receive your credits. For more information on our university partners, please see https://www.cecreditsonline.org/pages/university-partners.