Subscribe and Save! *

Washington State ESD 171 Professional Development Courses

All CE Credits Online Courses are high quality and Clock-Hour Approved by ESD 171.  All CE Credits Online professional learning courses are eligible for graduate-level professional development credits towards Washington State License Renewal. Participate in professional development today! 

Online clock hour and professional development courses for Educational Service District 171

All CE Credits Online courses below are Clock Hour approved by ESD 171.  All CE Credits Online courses are eligible for Graduate-level University Credits toward Washington State License Renewal.

To Obtain Washington State Clock Hours

Submit your Certificate of Completion to:
Once your attendance has been entered into pdEnroller, you will receive an email with a link to process your clock hour request.  

You will be asked to complete a survey and then pay for your clock hours, via credit card. The fee is $3 per hour. 
Your clock hours are automatically recorded to your transcript. You may print your transcript from pdEnroller by clicking on the "Clock Hours" dropdown (upper right),

select "My Clock Hours" from the menu and the click the blue "Download Transcripts" button. 

For assistance with clock hours or pdEnroller help, please contact:


    To Obtain University Credits

    All courses are eligible for university credit. Credits are available from regionally accredited universities and CE Credits Online provides our university partners with the required documentation.  For more information on our university partners, please see our university partners.