Skip to content
To Enroll in a Course:
- Select the course or courses you wish to take.
- Choose the version of the course you would like: Graduate Credits or Non-Credit.
- Add to the Cart and follow the enrollment and payment prompts.
- Add course or courses to the Cart and follow the enrollment and payment prompts.
- If you have a coupon, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
- You will have 180 days to complete your courses from date of purchase. Extensions are available for an additional fee by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Credit Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records
- CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected.
- Graduate Credits are available through Adams State University. Graduate-level professional development credits are available through Valley City State University and Humboldt State University. The University partner will process your course completion and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
- You will receive directions on how to receive your transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that will include the name of the course and number of professional development hours completed.
- The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a course was taken and passed.