- Register with Pioneer RESA by going to https://fcweb.pioneerresa.org/.
- Type “online” (without quotes) in the Search Box and select SEARCH.
- Once you find the course you want to register for, click on the course title and select Register at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the RESA Registration Process including payment (tuition).
- Once you have registered, Pioneer RESA will email you a pre-paid enrollment code.
- Note the enrollment code and return to this page to enroll in your course.
For additional information concerning these online courses please contact
- Susan Proctor, Professional Learning Coordinator at 706-865-2141 Ext. 244 or
- Marilyn Delgado, Professional Learning Registrar, at 706-865-2141 Ext. 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How PLUs are calculated:
- 15 hours = 1.5 PLUs
- 30 hours = 3 PLUs
- 45 hours = 4.5 PLUs
Professional Learning Units (PLUs):
PLUs have been suspended in Georgia.
The standard renewal requirements were suspended for certificates that expire in the years 2011-2015. If you are renewing a certificate that expires during those years, you are not required to complete the requirements listed on this site GaPSC - Certificate Renewal.
Please note: A taskforce of education stakeholders is currently working to revise these standard renewal requirements. Any changes will be announced on this website GaPSC - Certificate Renewal Changes may affect certificates that expire on or after June 30, 2018.
University Credits: All courses are eligible for university credit. Please view the University Partners tab for more information. (Credit fees are not included in the cost of the course and must be purchased upon completion of the course, if you wish graduate-level university credits.)
Pioneer RESA educators receive discounted pricing for online professional development courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.