You want to do something fun tonight. What’s your idea of a good time?
- Cosplaying as my favorite villain
- Practicing my favorite sport with friends
- Writing my next poem or novel
- Arts and Crafts!
Your bedroom is...
- Very organized
- Messier than you’d like to admit
- I can’t see the floor anymore
You’re stressed out. How do you like to relax?
- Take a nap
- Go outside for a long walk
- Search Tumblr and Instagram for #relatable posts
- Call one of your friends to vent.
Which movie are you most likely to watch?
- Something scary that will keep me up all night
- Something with a lot of action that will keep me on my toes
- I love mooshy romance movies
- Something hilarious
What do you hate most in a book!
- Books that are slow and boring
- A book that just makes no sense
- Something too predictable
- No comic relief
Where is your ideal book’s setting?
- Somewhere creepy, like a cabin in the woods
- Somewhere futuristic.
- A small town
- As long as it’s relevant to the plot, the setting doesn’t matter
Which quote speaks to you?
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.– Eleanor Roosevelt
Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.- Ernest Hemingway
Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.– Mark Twain
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter– E.E. Cummings
What’s the most important quality in a main character?
- Being quick-witted
What adjective best describes you?
Where is your favorite place to read?
- A cozy spot at home
- When riding in the car or bus
- Outside on a nice day
- At a coffee shop or bookstore
If you got mostly A’s
You love to be shocked! Your morbid curiosity and adrenaline junky personality makes you the perfect horror book reader. If you want to explore the horror genre more, try reading House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.
If you got mostly B’s
Resilient, passionate, and adventurous. You find it easy to make friends that will follow you to the ends of the earth on your crazy travels. If you want to explore the unexplored, try reading Tom Clancy’s Net Force Explorers #1 Virtual Vandals.
If you got mostly C’s
Yes, you are starry-eyed, in love with love – a romantic. No problem with that! If you want to fall in love with this love story, try reading Looking for Alaska by John Green
If you got mostly D’s
COMEDYYou’re always the comedic relief your friends need. They appreciate it! Get a little comic relief of your own with “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” by Mindy Kaling