Skip to content
To Enroll in a Course:
- Select the course or courses you wish to take.
- Select either Course + Credits (graduate credit fees are included, and you will receive an official university transcript) or Course Only (you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which may be used to obtain Renewal Units).
CE Credits Online is an approved provider of Renewal Units in Montana.
- See our University Partners tab to review our regionally-accredited university partners who provide graduate-level university credits for our courses.
- Add to the Cart and follow the enrollment and payment prompts.
- Add course or courses to the Cart and follow the enrollment and payment prompts.
- If you have a coupon, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
- You will have 180 days to complete your courses from date of purchase. Extensions are available for an additional fee by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course + Credits Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records.
- CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected during enrollment.
- The University partner will process your course completion and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
- You will receive directions on how to receive your official transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
Course Only Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that will include the name of the course and number of professional development hours completed.
- The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a course was taken and passed.