To inquire about eligibility for a prepaid course and obtain the CCPS prepaid enrollment code, please contact the David E. Gayler Professional Development Center:
CCPS Professional Development Specialists
David E. Gayler Professional Development Center
For CASE/In-Service Credit:
- Once you have been issued a CCPS Prepaid Enrollment Code and enrollment instructions for your selected course(s), you may return to Charlotte County Public Schools-Support Employees page and enroll in your self-paced online course(s) immediately.
- Select your course and click “Add to Cart”
- Review cart and click “Login”.
- If you’re a new user, click “Create account”. If you’re a returning user, log in with your email and password.
- You will now be returned to the cart. Enter your enrollment code and click “Validate”.
- Click “Check Out”.
- Complete your order by entering your contact information. Click “Continue to Payment Method”. (You will not be charged or need to enter a credit card number)
- Click “Complete Order”.
- If you are a new user, you will receive an automated email from Schoology with your initial eClassroom Sign In information.
- You have 180 days from your enrollment date to complete your course.
- If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By enrolling in this course, please note that you are required to complete all course work off the clock (on your own personal time). UPON COURSE COMPLETION: For In-service Points and/or CASE CEUs
Important Note: Since CE Credits Online is a contracted course provider, you will also need to register for any CE Credits Online course in the CCPS MY PLC in order that in-service points can be credited to your personal transcript.
- In the CCPS MY PLC, all online courses offered by CE Credits Online will begin with CE Credits Online… followed by the course title.
- Selected courses available for CASE credit will have "CASE" in the course title
- CE Credits Online courses that are started by employees and not completed incur a cost to the school district. Repeated failure to complete coursework will result in this cost being passed on to the employee.
- All CE Credits Online courses available for earning in-service credits are found under the Charlotte County Public Schools-Support Employees Course list below. Specific courses are also designated for earning CASE Credit and require a tuition payment to the district (see the chart below)
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that will include the name of the course and number of professional development hours completed.
- The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a professional development course was taken and passed.
- Submit a copy of each of the following 3 items to the Professional Development Center (PDC) via interoffice mail (pony system)
- Completed Reflective Journal(s)
- Certificate of Completion from CE Credits
- Completed and signed CASE Participant Agreement Payment form to the Professional Development Center (For CASE credit only)
Approved CE Credits Online Courses for Charlotte County Support Employees
1 CASE CEU is equivalent to 20 hours 1 CASE CEU = $25.00 tuition
|CE Credits Online Courses for Charlotte County(FL)Support Employees
||# of In-service Points
||# of CASE CEUs
|Conducting the Parent Conference
|ELL Reading: Teaching Strategies for K-12
|Giving Directives That Students Will Follow
|Maximizing Engagement of All Learners
|Meeting the Needs of English Language Learners in Your Classroom
|Stopping Disruptive Behavior