All courses approved for 3 Lane Credits and 45 Clock Hours/CPDUs. CPS teachers may take up to 9 credits (3 courses) per year.
To Enroll in a Course:
- You must first register with CPS.
- Go to the CPS Learning Hub: https://cps.edu/Pages/LearningHub.aspx and Sign In, then
- Select: Find Learning, then
- Select: Web-based, under the Topic of Learning Type, then
- Select: Lane Credit Academy, under the topic of Category. All CE Credits Online courses listed are eligible for Lane Credits and Clock Hours/CPDUs. All CE Credits Online courses are also eligible for graduate credits from our partnering universities.
- Return to CE Credits Online and select Chicago Public Schools from the Illinois drop down when you select your state.
- Enroll in your course(s).
Obtaining Lane Credits
- CE Credits Online will provide CPS with the documentation necessary for you to receive your Lane Credits.
Obtaining Clock Hours/CPDUs
- The Certificate of Completion you receive when you complete your course must be submitted to CPS to receive your Clock Hours.
Obtaining Graduate-Level University Credits
- Email email@example.com and let us know you want university credits and from which university.
- CE Credits Online will email you instructions on how to pay for the credits ($50/credit) and any other instructions you will need.
- CE Credits Online will forward to the university of your choice your payment and the documentation necessary for you to receive an official transcript.