Subscribe and Save! *

Online Professional Development Courses for K-12 Teachers

Graduate and Graduate-Level Credits 

Continuing Education Hours / Certificate of Completion

  • Use for Salary Advancement and/or Recertification
  • continuing education courses online for teachers
  • Accessible 24/7
  • Interactive
  • Self-Paced
  • Immediate impact in the classroom

Professional Development Courses for Teachers

To Enroll in a Course:

  • Select the salary advancement or recertification course or courses you wish to take.
  • Select either the Course + Credits (university credit fees are included, and you will receive an official University transcript). See the University Partner tab for more information about our regionally-accredited university partners, or
  • Select the Course Only (you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which may be used in your district for other kinds of credit). Review the Credits Tab on the individual course information page for detailed information on available Credits in your location.
  • Add one of the courses offered to your Cart and continuing shopping, if you’d like to purchase more courses.
  • When you are ready to check out, go to your cart. You will be asked to log into your account or create a new account.
  • Follow the enrollment and payment prompts. If you have a coupon / discount, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
  • Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt and be able to login to your course at eClassroom Sign in. You have 180 days from your purchase to complete your course.
  • If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email

Upon Course Completion:

Course + Credits Courses

  • Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records.
  • CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected during enrollment.
  • Graduate Credits are available through Adams State University. Graduate-level professional development credits are available through Valley City State University and Humboldt State University. The University partner will process your course completion and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
  • You will receive directions on how to receive your transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
  • You must check with your district to ensure the credits received will meet your specific requirements. We will not be held responsible if your school, district or state does not accept the credits issued.

Course Only Courses

  • After you have successfully completed your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records. This Certificate will include the name of the course and number of professional development hours completed.
  • The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a professional development course was taken and passed.

Check your state or district information on our site by reviewing the Credits Tab when you select a specific course within your state and, in some instances, your specific location using our map. Detailed information regarding credits, CEUs, Salary Points, In- Service Points, etc. is provided. In many instances a Certificate of Completion is what is required to obtain those credits and university credits are not required.