Presidents' Day Sale - 15% off your entire order!*

Pasadena Unified School District

Earn graduate-level university credits or Salary Class Change credits.  All CE Credits Online courses have been approved for Salary Class Change.

Important Information: 

To Receive Salary Class Change: Unit members on contract seeking a salary class change must complete the Application for Salary Class Change form and the CE Credits Online Certificate of Completion and present both to the Certificated Personnel Office to receive Salary Class Change.  You will be emailed a Certificate of Completion when you have successfully completed your course.

Presidents' Day Sale!

  • 15% off your entire order *
  • Promotion Code: LINCOLN15
  • Expiration Date: 3/2/2018

* limit to one time per use.