CE Credits Online and Los Angeles Unified School District / UTLA are pleased to offer you pre-approved Salary Point online professional development courses. All Courses listed below have been approved by the Joint Salary Point Credit Committee for Salary Points for LAUSD Public School K-12 teachers and Affiliate Charter School K-12 teachers. All courses are also eligible for graduate-level professional development university credits.
LAUSD teachers are able to submit up to 12 credits/salary points from CE Credits Online per trimester (Jan-Apr, May-Aug, Sept-Dec).
More information regarding Salary Points and Salary Tables can be found at the Salary Point Allocation Department.
Enrolling in a Course:
- Select the Salary Point course(s) you wish to take.
- Add the course to your Cart and continuing shopping, if you’d like to purchase more courses.
- When you are ready to check out, go to your cart. You will be asked to log-in to your account or create a new account.
- Follow the enrollment and payment prompts. If you have a coupon/discount, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
- You will be asked to provide your LAUSD Employee Number and the name of the school that you currently or most recently taught at.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt and be able to login to your eClassroom You have 180 daysfrom your purchase to complete your course.
- If you have any questions, check out our FAQsor email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your completion paperwork will be submitted directly to the LAUSD Professional Development Unit by CE Credits Online along with theNA Claim for Staff Development Point Project form at the beginning of the following month.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERWORKIf you decide to request graduate-level professional development credits for your completed course, the official transcript you receive from the university will be for your own personal records. Each course can only be submitted once, and we will provide all necessary paperwork to LAUSD.
- Salary point credit approval for NA Forms is done by the Professional Development Unit and may take up to 3 monthsto process. The delay in processing your salary points will not affect the eligibility date of your schedule advancement, as they are backdated to the date of completion. If the points from your NA Form have not been posted to your account on the LAUSD website at the end of 3 months, please contact the Salary Allocation Unit at 213-241-5100.
- We highly recommend that you check the number of salary points you have in your account before you complete your CE Credits Online course(s). Then check again eight weeks after receiving notification on your Student Homepage that your completion paperwork has been processed and submitted to the Salary Point Committee by CE Credits Online. Since the new salary points are added to your account without identifying the coursework for which you earned the Salary Points this will help you to identify receiving the additional salary point(s).
You may check the status of your Salary Points
All courses are eligible for graduate-level professional development credit. If you wish university credits, please email us when you have completed your course, letting us know you are complete, the course you took and which university (select from our University Partners) you wish to receive your credits.