Washington State Educational Service District 171 teachers and administrators learn a four-step verbal skill that will help them take responsible control of K-12 students. This online course teaches them to end power struggles and gain cooperation from resistive students. This fast and effective, choice-based approach to behavior management is being used successfully by thousands of educators. Learn to develop meaningful plans for maintaining a safe and orderly classroom that maximizes learning time.
ESD 171 teachers will be able:
- To examine the four-step verbal skill for giving directives to students.
- To perform the skill and develop mastery of the techniques.
- To adopt Safety, Order, and Rights.
- To formulate plans for using the technique in the classroom.
- Select from two options:
- Course + Credits (credit fees are included in the cost, and you will receive an official University transcript), or select
- Course Only (you will receive a Certificate of Completion to use to obtain your Clock Hours).
- Add the course to your Cart and continuing shopping, if you’d like to purchase more courses.
- When you are ready to check out, go to your cart. You will be asked to log-in to your account or create a new account.
- Follow the enrollment and payment prompts. If you have a coupon/discount, you will be asked to enter it during the enrollment process.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt and be able to login to your course at eclassroom.cecreditsonline.org. You have 6 months (180 days) from your purchase to complete your course.
- If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email email@example.com.
Upon Course Completion:
Graduate-Level Professional Development Credits
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records.
- CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected.
- The University partner will process your course completion and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
- You will receive directions on how to receive your transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
- You must check with your district to ensure the credits received will meet your specific requirements. We will not be held responsible if your school, district or state does not accept the credits issued.
To Receive your Clock Hours:
Once you complete your course, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
Forward your Certificate to:
Once your attendance has been entered into pdEnroller, you will receive an email with a link to process your clock hour request.
You will be asked to complete a survey and then pay for your clock hours, via credit card. The fee is $3 per hour. Your clock hours are automatically recorded to your transcript. You may print your transcript from pdEnroller by clicking on the "Clock Hours" dropdown (upper right),
select "My Clock Hours" from the menu and the click the blue "Download Transcripts" button.
For assistance with clock hours or pdEnroller help, please contact: