To Enroll in this Course:
- Select the course below.
Select either the Course + Credits (university credit fees are included, and you will receive an official University transcript). See the University Partner tab for more information about our regionally-accredited university partners, or
- Select the Course Only (you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which may be used in your district for other kinds of credit).
- Add the course to your Cart.
- Once in your cart, you will be asked to log into your account or create a new account.
- Follow the enrollment and payment prompts.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt and be able to login to your course at eclassroom.cecreditsonline.org. You have 180 days from your purchase to complete your course.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQs or email email@example.com.
Upon Course Completion:
Course + Credits Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records.
- CE Credits Online will forward all the required documentation to the University you selected during enrollment.
- Graduate Credits are available through Adams State University. Graduate-level professional development credits are available through Augustana University, Valley City State University and Humboldt State University. The University partner will process your credits and provide a transcript that includes the name of the course, course number, number of credits, and your grade.
- You will receive directions on how to receive your transcript in email form, and you can also review the University Partners section of our website for more information.
- You must check with your district to ensure the credits received will meet your specific requirements. We will not be held responsible if your school, district or state does not accept the credits issued.
Course Only Courses
- Upon successful completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for your records that will include the name of the course and number of professional development hours completed.
- The Certificate of Completion is designed as a record that verifies that a professional development course was taken and passed.